Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Let's go for a swim!




This past weekend was really hot, so hot in fact that I thought it was time for Sophie to experience her first swim. We filled up the pool and then let it bake in the sun for a couple of hours. It was still not hot enough, so we added boiling water and got it close to bath temp. I was hoping that she would splash around, like she does in her bath, but she seemed pretty confused. You could almost see her thinking, this is not my bath, and why am I wearing this silly swimsuit? Carl saw that I was preoccupied with the camera and saw his opportunity to swoop Sophie out of the pool and into lake. To my utter surprise, she did not cry and seemed pretty content until the water splashed onto her back. I have a feeling we have a little lake girl!








2 comments:

  1. Yeah Soph! She is looking so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of all the towels and swimsuit. Very good photography eye.

    ReplyDelete