Sunday, December 6, 2009

I love books!

I started to read to Sophie every day before naps when she was 6 months old. She liked books immediately. I've then discovered that some of them are too exciting to read before trying to sleep- such as Feely Bugs. Surprisingly, at this young age, she has favorite books. Right now her favorite book is Good Night Moon. (She will keep reaching for this book until I read it to her.) This is especially neat because it used to be one of my favorites. It has been a lot of fun to watch her discover new things about each book- a flap here, a bumpy part there. I look forward to keep reading to her, there are so many great books out there!




Oh yes, our Sophie is so advanced that she can read books while holding them upside down. We are quite proud.

1 comment: