Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Picky, picky, picky!


The unthinkable has finally happened. Sophie is a very picky eater. It's very sad. It seems as only last month Carl and I were patting ourselves on the back, thinking that we were such great parents, our Sophs would eat anything! Then, seemingly overnight, Wham! Pickiness arrived. She is now strictly on a veggie, fruit, dairy diet. That's it. No bread, pasta, meat of any kind, nothing with a sauce- or wet texture. No eggs, beans, or anything combined. Everything must be in isolation. It is very stressful finding foods with protein that she will eat. Now she is very much like Sam-I-am, she will not eat meat on a plane, in the rain, on a train- it's driving me insane! Every book that I read tells me that this is only a phase, she is just showing her independence. I am hoping that this phase is over very quickly. Very, very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment