Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blankie Lovin'

We have known for a while that Sophie has formed an attachment to a particular blanket. It's soft pink with a satin trim, and overall very girly. Her blanket attachment has gone to a blanket obsession. She takes it everywhere with her-drags it around the house, and never lets go of it. I so far have successfully been able to keep blankie in the house, but I am sure that one day, this too will come to a battle. And really, who am I kidding, she will probably win. For now, I have been trying to keep the floors really clean and sneak the blanket into the wash often. That is until this morning, when she caught me sneaking it into the dryer and then proceeded to pound on the dryer while sobbing. I had to remove her from the laundry room kicking and screaming. I'm not kidding. Now I am on the hunt to find an identical blanket for backup purposes. Again, not kidding. I took some pictures of Sophie last night with her blankie-


Wrestling with Pooh Bear, and of course blankie. Yes, Pooh Bear wrestling is still a nightly activity. She now goes into her room and drags poor Pooh to the living room by his t-shirt. He is looking slightly worse-for-wear.

Here is Soph's being a rascal and trying to touch the cable box buttons. She knows that this is a no-no, perhaps it was blankie that made her do it?

Stopping mid wrestling match to give blankie some lovin.

It's always nice to have a blanket at hand- er, foot- while reading some of your favorite books.

No comments:

Post a Comment