Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First trip to the Zoo



I have been trying to take Sophie to the Portland zoo for over a year now. However, every time we are in town it rains. Every time. But finally, it happened! We were all in town for Sam's wedding, and so all of Sophie's cousins got to go together. It was exciting and exhausting at the same time. For the most part, Sophie did extremely well and thoroughly enjoyed the zoo. I was a little nervous because waiting in line is unacceptable for this little lady and she will demonstrate how much she hates waiting to everyone in a 30 mile radius. But again, she loved the zoo and aside from trying to climb into the animal cages, did a pretty good job.


Getting up close to see the monkeys.


I brought the stroller with me, and enjoyed pushing it around empty for Sophie was much to busy to sit and relax. Those feet are made for walkin'.


Watching the seals- I could not believe how big they were!



Sophie and Carl watching the Polar Bear. I am excited to go back to the zoo and next time I won't bring the stroller- although I might need it for myself. I wonder if they make adult models?


No comments:

Post a Comment