Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Trampoline

Sophie loves to jump. She spends much of her day jumping- jumping across the floor and jumping off things she isn't supposed to. The other day I caught her trying to jump off our kitchen table, which is when I decided that since she insists on jumping she needs a spot to jump. I ordered a trampoline and Carl's parents came over to help set it up. Sophie is thrilled to jump on her very own trampoline. She jumps for at least 1 hour every day. The only down side- she does not like to jump by herself, which means that I too get to jump an hour every day. Hooray! Oh well, at least this little lady is keeping me in shape.Carl and his parents putting our tramp together.

Sophie "helping" putting it together. She could hardly stand to wait so that she could jump.
Finally, let the jumping begin!

Jump, Jump, Jump! By the way- I have full intentions of putting her in her snowsuit and using the tramp all winter. This little lady needs to move and get energy out!

1 comment: