Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cade at 9 Months

I have gotten behind on my blogging, but Cade is officially 9 months!  Here are his current stats:
Weight: 20.8 lbs- yes, he's a big boy! ( he is at 50%)
Height: 28 inches (at the 30%)
Teeth: 0, yes he is still the toothless wonder.  Apparently I didn't get teeth until I was 12 months, and Cade seems to be following my lead.

Favorite food: Sweet Potatoes
Disliked food: peas, green beans, and peaches

Likes:  Anything he can chew/slobber on, watching his sister, doing anything physical- jumping, standing, ect, and taking a bath
Dislikes:  Being burped after his bottle, taking naps, getting diaper changed
On the Move: Cade is trying to crawl, but right now only goes backwards.  This makes him very frustrated!

Sleep: Cade is an excellent sleeper.  He typically sleeps 11-12 hours every night.  He is however a terrible napper.  He is still the king of the 30 min nap, and prefers to take 3 throughout the day.  I have tried every strategy out there to try and lengthen this nap.  Nothing has worked, so after 3 months of pulling my hair out, I have given up.  I would rather have a great nighttime sleeper than daytime.

Cade continues to be a happy, easy baby.  He is quick to smile and now does big belly laughs.  We are blessed to have him in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment