Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer School

Sophie started begging me to go to preschool as soon as we got back from Hawaii.  She would literally ask me every single day if she could go.  I finally relented and started her in summer school in the beginning of August.  She goes twice a week, for half days.  She loves it!  Her new preschool is super close to our house and has a great summer program.  So far she has walked to multiple parks and had picnic lunches, walked to the library for story time, had theme days- including pirates, and superheros, had water day where everyone comes in their swimsuits for outside play, and bike day where everyone brings their bikes and bike around the neighborhood. I was particularly nervous about her eating lunch there, but she eats everything in sight. I nearly fainted when I saw her eating a pulled pork sandwich one day.  Her new teacher said that Sophie came in the first day like she had been there forever, and hasn't looked back.  I am so glad that she loves her new school!

No comments:

Post a Comment