Thursday, July 24, 2014

Quick Portland Trip

 We did a super quick 3 day trip out to Portland.  We crammed a lot of stuff into those few days!  One of the kids favorite spots is the Portland Children's Museum.  This summer they added a whole outdoor section with climbing trees, water features, sand boxes, and fun climbing rocks.  The kids were in heaven!
 We should have came prepared for the water- If I had thought it through I would have packed their suits.  Since I didn't they had a blast running through the water and getting their clothes all wet. At least it was a nice day!
 Cade at the clay station.  He had messy clay and a hammer.  He happily sat for a good half-hour.
 It was great fun to meet up with cousins Claire and Miranda again!
 Rock wall climbing.
 For whatever reason, my kids love to dress up in hats.  This always freaks me out since I am afraid they will catch lice.
 The construction room.  Another favorite spot, another hat.
 On our last day we met up with Claire and Miranda again for some good old fashioned slip-n-slide fun.  This was a lot of fun!
Perfecting the belly slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment