Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, well sort of

Yesterday was Sophie's actual due date. She now weighs 7.5 pounds and is 20.5 inches long. She has been gaining a pound and growing an inch about every 2 weeks. Now that she has reached her original due date-(40 weeks gestation) we can now start looking at milestones for the 1st week of birth. We of course think that she is quite advanced as she has already mastered those. She has officially out grown all of her preemie clothes and has moved into the newborn section. However, she seems to have the Johnson trait of a long torso, as the newborn onesies are almost too short.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a healthy weight and size to me. She's a doll. Hey, I mailed you a little outfit for her and I think I left the card out. So, if you're wondering who the heck mailed you that--it's me--Amber.

    ReplyDelete