Monday, March 8, 2010

Why sleep when you can stand?


Sophie is currently obsessed with trying to stand. It is all she wants to do. Toys are not very interesting right now, unless she is holding one while trying to stand. Even sleep is now secondary to standing, which is very upsetting to Carl and I. She now wakes up every night and tries to stand and crawls around in her crib, waking herself up. Unfortunately it then takes up to two hours for her to go back down. We are hoping that this is just a phase and will pass very, very quickly.

Sophie blowing berries at me from her crib, quite pleased with her standing self.

This is her main toy that she likes to play with right now, as she can try to stand to play with it. It has a lot of annoying songs that she can listen to happily for hours. I have woken up singing them in my head. The batteries are now starting to die, and I am trying to decide if I should replace them. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment