Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mommy's Helper


Now that Sophie is very mobile, she follows me everywhere I go. It is like having a little shadow, a messy shadow who creates mass destruction wherever we go. Good thing she is so darn cute. Right now her favorite thing to do is to take things out of places. Laundry out of laundry baskets, items out of purses or diaper bags, things out of drawers. When I am of positive mind, I like to think she is helping me reorganize. I am lucky to have such a good helper!
Sophie helping in the kitchen. Tupperware is very exciting and fun to put all over the kitchen floor!
Sophie helping me sweep. For the record, I don't get much cleaning done since she is constantly trying to grab the broom. I am thinking of inventing cleaning pads that attach to babies knees, and when they crawl around they magically clean the floor. Yes, I am a genius.

Ah yes, the laundry basket. Sophie loves to help me fold laundry- but she often runs off with a sock in her mouth. We are now missing several, I suspect that she is hiding them in mysterious places that only little fingers can reach.

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not, this IS good practice for when she gets older and can actually help. What a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete