Thursday, January 13, 2011

Puzzle Mania!

Sophie has a new favorite activity- puzzles. She will work on them several times a day.
Usually once she has completed the puzzle, she dumps it over and starts again. She cycles through different favorites, this week it is the alphabet puzzle. I am pleased to say that she can place over half of the letters in the right spots by herself. Carl's mom told me that he used to love doing puzzles too, so she must get that trait from him. It is certainly not from me- puzzles rank right up there with Scrabble and getting a tooth drilled at the dentist. If she starts to like to spell and play Scrabble then Carl will have to stay home with her, because I will no longer be able to play with her. I will have other fun things to do, like go to the dentist.




No comments:

Post a Comment