Monday, January 24, 2011

Swimming

Sophie loves going to the pool. Having her comfortable in the water was one of my main
goals, as she is around the lake all summer. I think I can safely say, mission achieved! Sophie has no fear of the water-never has- and plays in the water with a certain reckless abandon that frightened her swim instructor. I was told that she was not the most dangerous kid in the water, but was up there. Darn, we really do strive to have her be the best.
Here is Sophie swimming in the water- Carl has his hand under her keeping her afloat. This is an accurate picture of what she looks like in the water- she just takes off in a certain direction and is unconcerned if you are going with her or not. Needless to say, having her head underwater is not a deterrent for this little lady. I think she thinks she has gills.

Sophie saw some big kids jumping in the deep end, and not to be out done, wanted to do it too. She showed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment